How to apply for Academy enrollment
Enrollment applications for the 2018-2019 Bio-Med Science Academy academic year open in January 2018.
Applications are submitted via an online form. Check back at the beginning of the year for links to the forms.
Student Application Guidelines
- The application MUST be completed in its entirety in order for a student to be considered for admission to the Academy.
- The information on the application will not be used to determine acceptance to the Academy. Rather, it is used to process necessary enrollment paperwork and to help us learn about the applicant prior to the start of the academic year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. An email notification will be sent to you upon receipt of your application. This notification will indicate if your application is complete.
- The completeness of an application is determined on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Academy’s Chief Administrative Officer.
The wait list process
- If all 100 seats are filled for an enrollment year, students interested in attending who did not participate during the initial application period may apply to be “wait listed.”
- Submitting a wait list application does not guarantee acceptance to Bio-Med Science Academy.
- A student’s placement, or rank order, on the wait list will be based solely on the order in which wait list applications are received and approved as complete.
- As the new academic year approaches, there may be accepted students who choose not to attend. In each case, the Director of the Academy may, at her discretion, choose to admit a student from the wait list.